Saturday, April 16, 2011

Forex Analysis

EURUSD- I'm still long EURUSD from the 1.4295 breakout of November 2010.  I'm looking for the 1.4600 area, but I'm a little worried about the price action right now, it seems to be flirting with January 2010 high resistance. 

USDJPY- USDJPY looks prime for a long position right now.  Its right at the 200 day EMA, and the 50% retracement fib level. I'm going to be watching this pair closely. Tomorrow should be interesting.

I'm still trying to get charts up.

3 comments:

  1. Stopped out of EURUSD. Good thing I didn't act quickly and go long on the USDJPY! A break of the 200 EMA today has be bearish once again. Patience is a virtue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found your blog and its quite interesting, maybe you will consider posting more analysis like this one, I like learning from others experience :)

    Finance Dummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHC thanks for the comment! I appreciate your insight, I too like learning from others. Seeing how many different people analyze the markets help me see it more clear in my own head. I'll will definitely be posting more soon, May has been busy busy. I look forward to following you on your blog as well.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete