Monday, April 18, 2011

Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp (TLCR)

Talecris Biotherapeutics (TLCR) has been a great stock, with a pending merger with South American based Grifols pending FTC approval.  I got in this one back in January as a merger arbitrage play, and boy has it worked out well for me!  Once approved Grifol's will pay $19 in cash and .624 common stock shares for each share of TLCR owned.  It's said to close sometime in June 2011 with a deal price around $30/share.  So, I think their is a little more upside left for this one.  But, I do see in the near term today's pullback possibly continuing to the $27.50 level before continuing upwards, maybe a good time to add or go long.  The RSI pointing down is a good sign of a potential pullback, but it's not quite in overbought territory.  Anyways I wouldn't fight this bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment